Let's start it!
1. Depending on your needs, remove leaves and cut the flower's body.
2. Place the flower on top of a thin layer of a silica sand in the microwave-safe container. Choose a container that is the right size for the flower.
3. Using silica sand, fully cover the blossom. If the flowers are small, you can put numerous flowers in the same container, as long as the sand completely covers them.
4. Microwave the container for 30 seconds with a cup of water. Keep checking until the flowers completely dry. This should take two to three minutes depending on the floral density.
5. Re-bury the flower once its petals appear to be dried, then wait 24 hours. The flower will be properly dried as a result of this. Then done! Now all you have to do is remove the dried flowers from the sand.
Dusty Blue, wedding colour trend of last years, is still one of the favourite colour ideas for brides in this year. Handmade hairpieces are made of preserved natural flowers.